Connie Hozvicka is a magician
She can say a few words…
And then this happens in my kitchen:
Note to self: have more things in the house with these colours. I obviously like them.
Posted on 21 April 2013 in Fun stuff
About this blog
Welcome! This blog is about my crafty, arty, creative life. I'm a Paper hoarding, restless crafter. I'm a rain denying bog leaper, a Retro board game enthusiast. A Northerner; a Londoner. I founded www.thefword.org.uk and co-authored 'Reclaiming The F Word: The New Feminist Movement'. This blog is about paper and fabric and art and stuff. You're very welcome to hang out here for a while.
My craft shops
- What I did in 2013 mega long post
- Announcing my latest project!
- This to make up for not talking about baby poo on social media
- Fearless painting, Lucy Cousins & Krishna Das
- Controversy in feminism & Spare Rib: nothing new
- Red Pepper article: “Feminism: now for the good news”
- Connie Hozvicka is a magician
- Reclaiming The F Word Survey: Feminist issues
- Launch of Reclaiming The F Word
- Grassroots Feminism interview
- Juli Lyons on Back from Doing What I Love!
- Tara@Aquamarine on Back from Doing What I Love!
- Rhiannon on Back from Doing What I Love!
- Lisa WrightStuff on Back from Doing What I Love!
- Hannah Nunn on Back from Doing What I Love!
- Kat Sloma on Back from Doing What I Love!
- Helen (Dixon Hill Girl) on Back from Doing What I Love!
- Creative life
- Fun stuff
- Mixed media calendar
- Records Management
- This Week's Book